Friday, October 2, 2015

My name is Mr. Landgraf and I am very excited to be  the art teacher at Newport Heights this year. Now that we are a month into the school year I feel extremely fortunate to be apart of this amazing community. I have been getting to know all the students and trying to learn, and remember as many names as I can.

A little about me. I grew up in Minnesota and graduated from the University of Montana. I recently competed my Masters in Educational Technology from the American College of Education. I am really interested in incorporating technology into my lessons in meaningful ways. It is my goal to turn STEM to STEAM. I have been teaching elementary art at Stevenson Elementary in Bellevue for the past eight years. I enjoy watching the Sounders, playing hockey, woodworking, fishing, travel, and spending time with my family.



I am looking forward to getting to know the Newport Heights community and helping students create some amazing art.

From time to time I will be posting updates about what projects we are working on in the art room. If you would like to receive automatic notification of when there is a new post follow me on twitter @artrocksbsd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment